Well, I managed to retain my place on the National Tour for the first time with a 42nd place finish, it doesn’t sound great, but it’s a step in the right direction and all of my stats are improving – especially money making % and run out from break %.
Compared to last season:
- Ball making average up 0.002 to 0.633
- Breaks made a ball up 0.2 to 60.8%
- Runout from break % up 0.5 to 6.1%
- Average balls per break remains at 0.9%
- Golden breaks up 0.1 to 4.3%
- Break fouls down 0.2 to 8.4%
- Balls per turn remains at 1.3
- Money making % up 0.7 to 73.1%
Nothing got worse, so things are looking up!